The Faculty of Information Technology is an accredited institution, so our students may apply for all scholarships. During their studies students may apply for more than one scholarship unless the requirements define differently. There is a wide range of scholarships, from those awarded by the Faculty to foreign scholarships which provide studying across the borders of Montenegro. Here are some of them:
Domestic scholarships for funding tuition
- Besides excellent studying conditions, the Faculty of Information Technology pays attention to motivating and rewarding prospective students. The students who are awarded “Luca” Diploma are exempted from tuition fee for the first study year.
- At the end of every study year, 5% of the students who are the best on their study year are exempted from tuition fee for the following year.
- Every year, the Faculty of Information Technology nominates one student for the Prize of Podgorica, awarded to the best students of all faculties in Podgorica.
- In addition, every year Atlas Group awards scholarships to the best final year students.
- Every year, Ministry of Education awards certain number of scholarships to talented pupils and students which our students may apply to.
These scholarships cover expenses of studying at a foreign university, housing and travel expenses.
- SUNBEAM is an international project for academic mobility where 8 universities from the EU and 10 universities from Western Balkans take part. The project is completely financed by the European Fund for supporting mobility ERASMUS MUNDUS (Action 2). More about the scholarship ... (Link)
- EUROWEB+ is an international project of academic mobility where 8 universities from the EU and 10 universities from Western Balkans take part. The project is completely financed by the European Fund for supporting mobility ERASMUS MUNDUS (Action 2). More about the scholarship.... (LINK)
Our students may apply for all other programmes and scholarships.
Enhancement of cyber educational system of Montenegro
EAGLE (EnhAnced Government LEarning): A learning solution for public administration
Support and Inclusion of students with disabilities at Higher Education Institutions in Montenegro
European Research and Educational Collaboration with Western Balkans
Public Health in Montenegro
Harmonising Open data in the Mediterranean through better access and Reuse of public sector information
Structured UNiversity mobility between the Balkans and Europe for the Adriatic-ionian Macro-region
Blending academic and entrepreneurial knowledge in technology enhanced learning
Lightning Activity Monitoring SystemLightning Activity Monitoring System